On January 14th our little sister Holly got married! She was the last one to go on the Walker side. I knew it would be a beautiful wedding because Holly and Phil are such an amazing pair. Eric and I were able to fly to Utah for a few days to support them. We wouldn't have had it any other way! It was great to spend more time with everyone after our short Christmas visit.
Holly and Phil were married at the Jordan River Temple. They were kind enough to have the ceremony later in the day so I could get my beauty sleep.
![]() |
| Waiting for the bride and groom after the ceremony. |
And finally...Mr. and Mrs. Kuck!!
![]() |
| Doesn't she look beautiful!? |
Don't be fooled by the great pictures. It was FREEZING that day. I guess it could have been worse...but there's my two cents :)
After a short break (pictures always take so much longer than anticipated) we headed off to Sleepy Ridge Golf Course for the reception. The decorations were absolutely gorgeous! I was a little jealous haha.
![]() |
| Where's Eric? |
| Us with the newlywed! |
What's a wedding without our adorable nephew, Christian? Lauren and I slipped away to have a little photo shoot.
And how could I forget about Eric?! He was the MC at the reception and did a fantastic job! Many compliments were made about this guy's skills. So proud!
We are so happy for you, Holly and Phil!! We know you will have a wonderful marriage just like ours :)






2 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys! Can't wait for February! Thanks for the photoshoot! You're a lot better at getting Christian to smile than I am! (P.S. I stole a couple of your pictures, thank you!)
Thanks for taking so many pictures! Seeing everything from this perspective is a little crazy for me haha. I'm so glad you guys could come. We already miss you!
Post a Comment